WHEAT GERM OIL
The Germ looks golden brown & flakey. Embryo of wheat kernel known as Germ is removed during wheat processing. India is one of the largest producer & Exporter of Wheat Germ oil. Indian soil & Climate is good for growing wheat.
Oil is obtained by cold processing of wheat kernel.
It is deep amber in color & has strong scent. It is very high in vitamin E .
Although the germ only constitutes 3% of the weight of a wheat grain, it contains nearly 25% of the protein, vitamins and minerals, Linoleic acid, etc.
It blends well with all other essential oils and carrier oils as well like soyabean oil.
• This oil is used as a food ingredient &dietary supplement.
• This oil can repair damage from sunburn, burns & ulcers.
• It can reduce stretch marks & wrinkles.
• It can treat Eczema & psoriasis.
• It can improve function of Heart.
• It can improve Ratio of good cholesterol to Bad cholesterol.
• It is a perfect addition for massage oil.
• It promotes skin cell formation & is great for nourishing & rejuvenating skin cells.
• It is a wonderful to add with other carrier oils for massaging.
Safety & Precautions
• It is sensitive to high temperatures, oxidation & light, which can cause oil to degrade & become rancid.
• It should not be heated or used for cooking.
• It should not be used either as food or applied topically to anyone with an allergy to wheat or gluten.
• People who are regularly on blood thinning should avoid this oil.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Wheat Germ Oil Suppliers
• Wheat Germ Oil Manufacturers
• Wheat Germ Oil Exporters
• Wheat Germ Oil Wholesaler
• 100% Pure Wheat Germ Oil