Botanical Name:Citrullus Vulgaris
Watermelon seed oil is obtained by many ways, either by cold pressing or solvent extraction.
The best quality is obtained by process of cold pressing of its seed. It has many health benefits and is also used in cooking.
Water melon seed oil is obtained by process of cold pressing of the sun dried seeds of watermelon.
It has nutty smell and is yellow in color.
Its main components are omega 3 & 6, fatty acid and many vitamins.
- It moisturizes the skin.
- Owing to its anti oxidant properties it is a good anti ageing agent and it reduces blemishes, acne and wrinkles.
- It is used to treat Psoriasis, eczema and provides relief in inflammation.
- Owing to its diuretic properties it removes toxin from body and thus cleaning body.
- Owing to its antioxidant properties and good amount of vitamin E, it helps in keeping scalp healthy and helps in growing of hair.
- It is also used as ingredient in cosmetics.
- It is also used in cooking.
- It is good for cardiovascular health.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms :-
• Watermelon Seed Oil Suppliers
• Watermelon Seed Oil Manufacturers
• Watermelon Seed Oil Wholesaler
• Watermelon Seed Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Watermelon Seed Oil