Botanical Name – Rosmarinus officinalis
Plant part used – Flower
Origin – India
An evergreen shrub, scientifically known as Rosmarinus officinalis, it is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae. Rosemary plant grows approximately up to 3-4 feet high. The plant is originally cultivated in India. The major chemical ingredients of this oil are a-pinene, b-pinene, bornyl acetate, borneol, camphene, camphor, and limonene.
Rosemary oil strengthens, refresh and stimulate. The oil is very effective for the respiratory issues also it makes the excellent decongestant.
Rosemary oil has a clear, powerful refreshing smell and watery in viscosity.
Rosemary oil is extracted from the fresh flowering tops by steam distillation. The oil yields 1.0- 2.0%.
- Rosemary Oil is useful in the treatment of mental stress, pain relief for the muscular system, decongests the respiratory tract.
- Rosemary oil is very effective in vapor therapy for congestion, over-indulgence of alcohol, work stress, etc
- The oils help to improve the immune system.
- It is extremely useful in congesting the skin.
- The oil helps to improve blood circulation in the human body.
- Rosemary oil acts as a common tonic and conditioner for the scalp and hair. Also increases hair growth.
- It has an amazing remedy for an oily skin/acne, scalp and hair care remedy.
Safety and Precaution –
- Do not use Rosemary oil if the person suffering from epilepsy and for pregnant women .
- Stored in cold and dry places.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
- Rosemary Oil Suppliers
- Rosemary Oil Manufacturers
- Rosemary Oil Exporters
- Pure Rosemary Oil
- organic rosemary oil
- Rosemary Oil Wholesaler