Tamanu Oil is Scientifically known as Calophyllum inophyllum. It belongs to Calophyllaceae Family. Calophyllum Inophyllum is a tree up to 20 metres high and nearly 2 metres in diameter. It grows mainly in salty, sandy soil near the sea. It is found in the Indian Ocean and Southeast Asia region. The oil has medicinal value and use as a fuel.
Tamanu seeds were roasted at 120°C for 20 min and then cold pressed by twin screw extruder.
Pure Tamanu oil should be dark green in color
It has a strong aroma.
• Tamanu oil is safe to use on your children in moderation.
• It is excellent at promoting healthy skin, improving blemishes.
• Tamanu oil has a unique quality to repair the damaged cell and regenerate the new once.
• Tamanu oil acts as a great cuticle cleanser.
• Tamanu oil is used to moisturise the dry skin well
• It acts as a natural deodorant
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Tamanu Oil Suppliers
• Tamanu Oil Manufacturers
• Tamanu Oil Wholesaler
• Tamanu Oil Exporters
• Pure Tamanu Oil