Botanical Name: Cocosnucifera
Coconut oil is obtained from the dried kernel of coconut fruit. The oil is used not in stifling countries, where coconut plantations are profuse, but also in the US and the UK. People are discovering the wonders this oil can create and it is again ahead fame throughout the world. A colorless oil or a white semisolid fat obtained from the flesh of the coconut, extensively used in food products and in the productionof cosmetics and soaps.
Coconut oil is extracted by the method of cold pressing from the kernel of coconut fruit.
It is a colorless Liquid with kind coconut aroma.
• Coconut oil is enormous for cooking at a high heat because of its high smoke point.
• This beneficial oil has been used for hair and its unique fat work makes it particularly useful for certain hair types. Use this oil as a hair mask, hot oil treatment and in homemade hair products.
• Coconut oil blends a tablespoon into hot tea to help velocity revival from cold or flu.
• Its anti-inflammatory properties can help lessen arthritis.
• A tablespoon melted into a cup of warm tea can help sooth a sore throat.
• Coconut oil is antibacterial, anti-fungal quality so it is very useful for pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
Safety and precautions:
Since coconut oil has a high fat content, there is concern that it might increase weight if used in large amounts or that it might increase cholesterol levels.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Coconut Oil Suppliers
• Coconut Oil Manufacturers
• Coconut Oil Wholesaler
• Coconut Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Coconut Oil