Botanical name: VetiveriaZizanoides.
Vetiver Oil is also known as Khus Oil. It is native to Western and Northern India. Vetiver plant helps to stabilize soil & protects against soil erosion. Vetiver is used in manufacturing of perfumes, creams & soaps. It is very popular in aromatherapy and has many medicinal properties, which are described in greater detail below. it keeps the metabolic system in order, rejuvenates the body, gives strength and boosts immune function. This essential oil is completely safe, being a non-irritant, non-sensitizing and non-toxic substance.
Oil is extracted from the Roots and Grass by the method of Steam Distillation.
Vetiver oil is light yellow to pale yellow in color and sweet, earthy and balsam odor.
It blends well with grapefruit, jasmine, lavender &YlangYlang oil.
• It is used in perfume industry, It is also used in manufacturing of room fresheners.
• It is used as a flavoring agent in beverages, sorbets & food stuffs.
• It keeps metabolic system in order, & rejuvenates the body and boosts the immune system of body.
• It is also beneficial for patients of rheumatism, arthritis, cracking of skin etc.
• Vetiver oil stops growth of bacteria which causes sepsis and It protects wounds & internal organs fromsepsis.
• It provides relief from inflammation.
It should not be used by pregnant women and those who are breast feeding.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Vetiver Oil Suppliers
• Vetiver Oil Manufacturers
• Vetiver Oil Wholesaler
• Vetiver Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Vetiver Oil