It is an evergreen tree that can grow up to altitude of 1300 Mts. It is an aromatic plant and is very well known for its essential oil which is obtained from its dried berries. They have pharma, cosmetic, soaps, fragrances and perfumes.
Kokila oil is obtained from dried berries of sughandkokila by process of steam distillation.
It is yellow in color and has spicy camphoraceous aroma.
It contains methyl cinnamate, 1-8 cineol etc.
It blends well with Clary sage, lavender, clove bud, cypress and other essential oils.
• It is good massage oil.
• Owing to its analgesic properties it provides relief in muscle pain, arthritis etc and is used by sports person to massage to reduce pain.
• It is also anti-inflammatory.
• It is also emmenagauge, thus could be useful in maintaining menstrual cycle.
• It is beneficial for those suffering from sinus conditions and headaches.
• It has many aromatheraptic uses and is used in aroma candles.
• It is used as ingredient in perfume industry, mostly in male perfumes.
• It is used as ingredient in soaps and detergents.
• It is used as ingredient in cosmetics as well.
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Sugandh Kokila Oil Suppliers
• Sugandh Kokila Oil Manufacturers
• Sugandh Kokila Oil Wholesaler
• Sugandh Kokila Oil Exporters
• Pure Sugandh Kokila Oil
• Organic Sugandh Kokila Oil