Botanical Name: Curcuma longa
Turmeric (curcuma longa) is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant which grows up to 1m tall and it is highly branched with aromatic rhizomes. It requires range of temperature between 20° to 30° C & sufficient amount of rainfall for the growth of rhizome. It can grow in most types of soil but it grows better in rich well drained thick clay soil.
It is a key ingredient in many dishes. In India it has been used for remedies of stomach & liver ailments it is also used to make dye. It is considered highly auspicious & holy in India.
Turmeric oil is extracted by solvent extraction method from the rhizomes (root).
It is Dark Reddish brown color and watery in viscosity with typical odor of turmeric.
The chemical constituents of turmeric oil is Valeric acid, d-borneol, d sabinene, cineol, d-a phellandrene, zingeriberene, sesquiterpene.
It blends well with Cistus, clary sage, Ginger, Ylang ylang, Patchouli, Lavender, bergamot, cinnamon, sea buckthorn oil.
• It is used in preparation of anti-inflammatory & pain relieving formulas.
• It is also useful for arthritis & joint care.
• It is used as spice in food industry.
• Pharma products like antifungal & antimicrobial use turmeric oil as an ingredient.
• It stops formation of gas in gastrointestinal tract.
• It supports liver & keeps it healthy.
• It has anticancer us properties.
• It prevents hair loss.
• It is used to make skin look younger.
• It is also used as good antivenom.
Safety & Precautions:-
• Pregnant women should use turmeric oil after consulting doctors.
• Excess consumption of oil should be avoided.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Turmeric Root Oil manufacturers
• Turmeric Root Oil Suppliers
• Turmeric Root Oil Wholesaler
• 100% Pure Turmeric Root Oil
• Turmeric Root Oil Exporters