Its botanical name is Tagetes minute. It can grow up to 2.2Km tall & it has deeply divided deep green feathery leaves & has numerous yellowish orange carnation like flowers. Its leaves & flowers are good insect repellant.
Tagetes oil is obtained by steam distillation of leaves, stalk, stem & flowers.
It has a wild, sweet, fruity almost citrus like smell & is yellow to reddish amber in color.
It consists of Limonene, Ocinene, Tagetone & valeric acid.
It blends well with Clary sage, Jasmine, lavender, Lemon, Myrrh & Tangerine.
• It is reputed for its antiseptic properties like it can get rid of most annoying & harmful parasites on human body.
• It can neutralize the effects of bites & stings of insects.
• It stops growth of microbes.
• It proves great as an antiseptic.
• Owing to its antibiotic properties it does not allow any biotic growth in body.
• It even clear wounds & eliminates growth of maggots in them.
• It gives relaxation in any spasms.
• It also acts as disinfectant as if it is ingested or applied externally it cures infections in body.
• It also acts as insecticide.
• It also sedates inflammation & irritation in digestive, nervous & other emotional & psychological hyper reactions.
• It also eases congestion & treats wounds, athlete’s foot, and skin diseases.
Safety & Precautions
• It should be avoided during pregnancy.
• It can cause irritations to sensitive people.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Tagetes Oil Suppliers
• Tagetes Oil Manufacturers
• Tagetes Oil Wholesaler
• Tagetes Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Tagetes Oil