Scientific Name(s): Serenoa repens
Saw palmetto oil is acquired from the scrubby palm tree, scientifically known as Serenoa repens belongs to the Palmaceae family. Saw palmetto oil plant grows approximately up to 6 to 10 feet with spiny-toothed leaves. Saw palmetto is the native plant of the United States and the coastal plains of Florida and Texas.
Saw palmetto oil is extracted from berries of Sabal serulata herb by the process known as the supercritical CO2 extraction method.
Saw palmetto oil is fatty oil, with pungent berry odor. Colour of the oil is yellow to brown oily liquid with the characteristic odor.
Saw palmetto oil is nicely mixed with rosemary, grapefruit, turmeric, sage, and peppermint oil.
• Saw palmetto oil is also used as herbal medicine.
• Saw palmetto oil improves scalp also used as hair conditions.
• Saw palmetto oil used for the treatment of prostate issues.
• Oil is also used to increase urine flow, promote relaxation and enhance sexual drive.
• Saw Palmetto oil used for the treatment of reproductive disorders.
• Saw Palmetto oil provides relieve in colds, coughs and migraine headache.
• Saw Palmetto oil is very helpful in dietary supplement
Safety and Precautions:
• Excess use of saw palmetto oil may cause a headache, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.
• Avoid using saw palmetto oil during pregnancy or breastfeeding women.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-