Botanical Name: Hippophae rhamnoides
Sea buckthorn oil is a shrub and it grows in the mountainous and coastal areas of Asia and Europe.
The sea buckthorn oil is obtained by CO2 Cold pressing of the seeds.
It has yellow or pale orange and more fluid.
• It is having healing and rejuvenating effects on the skin.
• This oil has very impressive nutritional value ncluding vitamin C.
• It is rich in nutrients such as carotenoids, tocotrienols, and tocopherols.
• It is a great antioxidants
• Sea buckthorn oil can help soothe the mucosal tissue in the digestive tract,
• It is also useful in treating gastric ulcers.
• Sea buckthorn oil provides relief from dry eyes in old people.
• Sea buckthorn oil is taken internally as well as topically.
• It can be applied the affected areas, such as burns, cuts, or other lesions.
Safety and Precautions:
It should not be taken in huge amount, it might cause side effect.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Sea Buckthorn Oil Suppliers
• Sea Buckthorn Oil Manufacturers
• Sea Buckthorn Oil Wholesaler
• Sea Buckthorn Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Sea Buckthorn Oil