Botanical Name: Carica papaya
Extraction Method: Certified Organic Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Seeds
Suggested Shelf Life: 2 Years
Papaya essential seed oil, rich with nourishing agents such as omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids, also it has calcium, iron, riboflavin, thiamine and niacin in small proportion.Native to the tropics of the Americas, papaya seed oil has been used for centuries as its property makes it very effective for skin and hair care. The fruit also protects from ultraviolet rays, which makes it perfect sunscreen.
Papaya oil is extracted from delicious papaya fruit seeds also known as a paw.
Papaya Seed Oil is light, non-greasy and easily absorbed on the skin.
· Papaya seed oil is a good source of vitamin A and papain
· It antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make the oil very effective for digestive system
· Papaya seed oil has antibiotic properties used for the treatment of skin irritations, fungal infections
· Papaya seed oil is very effective to control flakes or prevent dandruff
· Papaya seed oil makes look skin fresh and hair noticeably softer
· Papaya oil is used to make companies in order to make lotion, hair condition, and scrub.
· Papaya oil is the also used as a massaging oil.
· Papaya Seed Oil is very effective for the treatment for fungal infections such as athlete's foot
· Papaya Seed Oil contains papain - a natural fruit enzyme which is very effective in order to remove dead skin cells and to improve the texture and tone of the skin.
Safety and Precaution:-
· Do not use the Papaya seed oil during pregnancy.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
· Papaya Seed Oil Wholesaler
· Papaya Seed Oil Exporters
· Papaya Seed Oil Suppliers
· 100% Pure Papaya Seed Oil
· Papaya Seed Oil Manufacturers