Its common name is sarson ka tel and its botanical name is Barssicia Juneca. Mustard was first grown in India. Not only it as medicinal benefits it is also used in cooking.
It is well known for its health benefits because it contains low content of saturated fatty acids and optimum ratio of omega 3 fatty acids and omega 6 fatty acids.
Mustard seed oil is obtained by cold pressing of the seeds.
It is dark reddish yellow in colour and has pungent and sharp flavour.
It has optimum ratio of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids, ALA and monosaturated fats.
• Its intake reduces risk of cancer, particularly colon cancer.
• It is known to reduce bad cholesterol LDL and Increases good cholesterol HDL thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
• It improves digestion and appetite.
• When massaged on body it improves blood circulation and lowers body temperature.
• It is useful in treating cold and cough.
• It is useful for the people suffering from joint aches and muscular pull.
• Owing to its anti inflammatory properties it is useful for curing arthritis.
• It is also known to reduce the problem of chapped lips if a few drops are poured in navel.
• It is also well known for its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
• It is also known as anti insect repellent.
• Massaging with mustard oil on teeth can help to improve the health of teeth.
• It boosts brain and reduces depression.
• It promotes hair growth and reduces greying.
• It lightens skin tone and is also well known anti ageing agent.
• It reduces rashes and is a natural sunscreen.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Mustard Oil Suppliers
• Mustard Oil Manufacturers
• Mustard Oil Wholesaler
• Mustard Oil Exporters
• Pure Mustard Oil