Botanical Name: Olea Europaea.
Olive Oil is a fat obtained from the Olive. The Olive tree is native to the Mediterranean Basin, the tree originated in Asia Minor or in ancient Greece but it is clear when and where olive trees were first domesticated. Olive oil is a fat obtained from olive and it is produced by pressing whole olives.It is commonly used in cooking and salad dressing; it is also most useful oil in Cosmetics and pharmaceutical product.
Olive Oil is extracted by process of cold pressing of its fruit.
It blends well with Corn Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Oil.
It is a Yellow to Bright Green Color Liquid with smell of wine.
• It has Anti- Aging properties which also help to improve skin.
• It helps to moisturize your skin and also asked for remove makeup.
• It keeps hair healthy and it can be used as a Pre – Shampoo Treatment.
• It helps to prevent Breast Cancer and Diabetes also.
• It controls Cholesterol and helps to eliminate kidney stone.
Safety & Precautions:
• It helps to treating constipation but if you can consume it in excess amount it causes Diarrhea.
• The presents of Oleic Acid in Olive Oil is responsible for breaking the natural moisturizing abilities in case of dry skin.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Olive Oil Suppliers
• Olive Oil Manufacturers
• Olive Oil Wholesaler
• Olive Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Olive Oil