Botanical Name: Origanum majorana
Marjoram is obtained from the fresh and dried leaves of marjoram (Origanum marjoram) plant cousin of oregano. It is generally cultivated for the major viable production of its essential oil in Egypt, Tunisia, France, Germany , Spain, and more recently, in the USA. It is yellow-green oil and has a spicy, warm and woody scent that reminds you of nutmeg and cardamom.
Marjoram oil is extracted by the method of steam distillation from both fresh and dried leaves of marjoram plant.
Cedar wood, Bergamot, Cypress, Chamomile, Tea tree.
• The oil is good for pain connected with overexertion of muscles, toothaches, colds, fevers, swelling, headaches and numerous.
• It is also used in aroma therapy when blended with gentle carrier massage oil and added in bathwater.
• The antibacterial properties of this oil make it a high-quality appliance for both external and internal wounds.
• It is also used as a component of antibacterial body lotions and massage creams. It is protects the wounds against becoming infected and increasing tetanus.
• It is good for vanished bacteria, so it can defend you from food poisoning, malaria, typhoid, colic, and bacterial infections in the colon, skin, digestive system, urinary area and other parts of the excretory system.
Safety and precautions:
Marjoram oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing but should not be used during pregnancy.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Marjoram Oil Suppliers
• Marjoram Oil Manufacturers
• Marjoram Oil Wholesaler
• Marjoram Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Marjoram Oil