Lemon Balm officinal’s is a perennial herb and is also called as Bee plant, Lemon balm, balm or balm mint. Its leaves have a lemon scent and are crushed and when applied topically Flowers being white attract bees and that is why its genus name is Lemon Balm.
It is obtained by method of steam distillation of its leaves and flowers.
It s aroma is fresh, green & citrus, and orange in color, watery in viscosity.
It mainly consists of Trans ocimene, citronellal, carophyllene, germacrene, geranial, geranyl acetate, cis-ocimene, octanone, linalool, beta bourbonene, methyl herponene, cis hexanol, octanol, octenol, copaene, alpha humulene, neral, delta etc.
It is known to blend well with Basil, Frankincense, Geranium, Rose, Lavender, ylang Ylang oil.
• Owing to its properties like antibacterial, sudorific, antidepressant, antiviral, stomachic, tonic, uterine, antihistamine, hypertensive, neroine, it is used as therapeutic agent.
• Owing to its antidepressant properties it uplifts mind & energy and is also called as Elixir of life or nectar of life.
• It is useful in allergies.
• It avoids bacterial infection.
• It is helpful in bronchitis, cold, coughs, depression, and eczema.
• It is useful in Hand & foot mouth disease, Herpes, hypertension, stress, vertigo, viral, infections & Warts.
• It supports immune system.
• It uplifts mind & energy.
• It aids in smooth functioning of stomach & digestive process. It relieves in bloating & cramping of stomach. Gases build up in intestines are forced out by this oil.
• Lemon Balm oil has sudorific properties which promotes sweating & perspiration resulting in removal of toxins from skin.
• It is used in perfumery.
• It brings down Blood pressure.
• It boosts memory.
• It treats nervous disorder.
• It is much in demand in aromatherapy.
• It is used in adding flavour to ice cream & Herbal teas.
• It act as preservative.
Safety and Precautions
It should not be used in children below 6yrs of age.
If pregnant or under doctors care, consult a physician before using it.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Lemon Balm Oil Suppliers
• Lemon Balm Oil Manufacturers
• Lemon Balm Oil Wholesaler
• Lemon Balm Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Lemon Balm Oil