Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
Black pepper plant is inhabitant to south India & it is obtained from the seeds of black pepper, It is permanent woody growing up to 4mts in height on the support of other trees. It is single stem bears at least 25 fruits spikes and hasty fruit falls. Black pepper oil and its major active principle is piperine, which has ability to improve our digestive system.
Black pepper oil is obtained from unripe red fruit of pepper plant by process of steam distillation.
It is Colorless to Pale Yellow in color , and its note is Spicy with Characteristic of black pepper, and is Watery in viscosity
Black pepper oil constitutes are Piperine, alpha pinene, sabinene, beta pinene, alpha phellandene, myrcene, limonene, Caryophyllene, linalool, beta phanesene andterpinen 4-ol.
Black pepper oil blends well with the lavender, grapefruit, ginger, geranium, frankincense, coriander, fennel, clary sage, clove, sage, sandalwood, lime, lemon, bergamot & Ylang ylang oil.
• It act as analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antitoxic, aphrodisiac, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, laxative & Tonic.( of spleen).
• It is used in treatment of pain, chills, flu, colds, increase blood circulation, exhaustion, fever. It increases flow of saliva, increases appetite & act as digestive tonic.
• Used as a blended massage & blended cream for tired aching limbs & muscles.
• It is used in flavoring.
• It can help in quitting smoking if one inhales pepper oil from bottle as per requirement.
• It helps in curing arthritis, toothaches, vomiting and viral infections.
• Black pepper oil is rich for useful minerals & vitamins esp. vitamin A and vitamin K.
Safety & Precautions:-
• Skin Contact: Remove contaminated clothes if black pepper oil comes in contact with skin,
• Eye Contact: If black pepper oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water
• While handling do not drink and smoke.
• Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
• If it is used in high concentration it may affect kidney.
• It should not be used during pregnancy
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Black Pepper Oil Suppliers
• Black Pepper Oil Manufacturers
• Black Pepper Oil Wholesaler
• Black Pepper Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Black Pepper Oil