Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
Ginger oil obtained from the ginger rhizome it is belongs to the Zingiberacea family. It is spice of great commercial importance. It is extracted by extraction of the unpeeled rhizome of Zingiber Officinale, the subtraction of the last few percents of solvent is a difficulty which has yet to be solved acceptably. Ginger Oil is extracted from a variety types of ginger, but the greater part of all ginger oil are resultant from Nigerian and Jamaican ginger, the former being the most low-cost material, the latter having the most strong aroma.
Ginger oil is extracted by the method of steam distillation from the ginger rhizome.
Ginger oil blends well with Neroli, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Olibanum, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Geranium, Rose.
• Ginger oil has the power to reduce cholesterol levels and blood clotting.
• Ginger oil is very useful as a natural remedy for asthma patients.
• Ginger oil is good to relieve approach of anxiety, anxiousness, depression and exhaustion.
• Ginger oil gives relief from menstrual cramps, headaches, backaches & soreness.
• Ginger oil is well-known to have an effect on the digestive system, as well as the nervous system.
Safety and precautions:
Ginger oil is non-irritant but could irritate sensitive skins and can also cause photo sensitivity.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Ginger Oil Suppliers
• Ginger Oil Manufacturers
• Ginger Oil Wholesaler
• Ginger Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Ginger Oil