Water chestnut is commonly known as ‘Paniphal‘ or ‘Singhara‘ in Hindi in India. Water Chestnut Oil is Scientifically Known as Eleocharis dulcis. Chestnuts belong to the family Fagaceae. It has stem-like, tubular green leaves that grow to about 1.5 m. It is highly nutritious as well as low in calories and fat free.
We Extract this oil from roasted nuts by the method of Cold Pressing.
Due to the high presence of potassium and less presence of sodium, Water chestnuts help in regulation of water retention.
• Water chestnut acts as an outstanding natural blood purifier.
• Water Chestnut has ability to cure various problems, such as sore throat, common cold, cough, respiratory infections and digestive problems.
• Water chestnut is easy to digest and provides optimum amount of dietary fibers.
• Water chestnut is low in calories, but dense in energy.
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Water Chestnut Oil Suppliers
• Water Chestnut Oil Manufacturers
• Water Chestnut Oil Wholesaler
• Water Chestnut Oil Exporters
• Pure Water Chestnut Oil
• Cold Pressed Water Chestnut Oil