Evening Primrose is one of the genera Oenothera biennis that generally found in Central, North, and Eastern America. This wildflower, usually, opens in the evening, because of which it is also known as Evening primrose. It is one of the most distinctive characteristics plants which has four branches in the X shape.
Evening primrose oil is extracted from the seeds of evening primrose plant.
Evening primrose oil is a Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
• It contains the high amount of GLA, essential fatty acids, also called as omega-6, which in our body turns into prostaglandins hormones that are necessary to conduct multiple functions in the body.
• It is used to treat inflammation and used to reduce the pain associated with premenstrual stress syndrome.
• It is used for the treatment of skin diseases like eczema and dermatitis.
• It can help in hot flashes, high cholesterol, heart disease and deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Safety & Precautions:
• Excessive use of evening primrose oil leads to skin rashes, diarrhea, and nausea.
• Evening Primrose Oil may increase bleeding risks to the patients who intake anticoagulants, aspirin.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Evening Primrose Oil Exporters
• Evening Primrose Oil Suppliers
• Evening Primrose Oil Manufacturers
• Evening Primrose Oil Wholesaler
• 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil