It is an expectorant; basically it is used in the treatment of chronic bronchitis and acute. It is formulated with antitussive as a combined preparation. It is slightly soluble in water, ether and chloroform and very soluble in boiling alcohol. It is widely used in pharmaceutical products and cough syrup.
It is prepared by the action of nitric acid on oil of terpintine in the presence of alcohol and after that the resulting crystal being filtered off and crystallized from alcohol.
It is a colorless crystal or as a white powder, with characteristic and efflorescent in dry air.
• It helps to loosen mucus, codeine suppresses a cough.
• Terpin hydrate is used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pneumonia, infectious and inflammatory diseases, bronchiecteses of the upper respiratory tract.
• It is used in advanced stages of acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis, especially when the secretion unusually free.
• It helps to control cough, cold and respiratory illnesses.
Safety & Precautions:
• It may cause depression, asthma, constipation, allergies and narcotic.
• Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms :-
• Terpin Hydrate Suppliers
• Terpin Hydrate Manufacturers
• Terpin Hydrate Wholesaler
• Terpin Hydrate Exporters
• 100% Pure Terpin Hydrate