It is obtained from needles, twigs and cones of evergreen pine species by method of steam distillation. Pine oil has many uses in aromatherapy. Pine oil is naturally deodorizing and anti bacterial. It is widely used in an antiseptic, massage oil and disinfectant.
It is obtained from needles, twigs and cones of evergreen pine species by method of steam distillation
Pine oil blends well with Cedar wood, Rosemary, Lavender, Sage & Juniper oils.
• It is useful as Stress relief as it is invigorating & energizing.
• It act as an Antiseptic used for treating wounds & cuts.
• In Aromatherapy it is used as massage oil.
• It act as a disinfectant as it has a germ killing properties. It is recommended for treating psoriasis, itching, eczema, scabies, sores & fleas
• It gives aroma to cosmetics, used as a massage oil & is used in Perfumes.
Safety & Precautions:
• Children & elderly should not be given pine oil because it causes Hypertension
• It should be diluted for Aromatherapy use.
• It should not be indigested directly because it has effect on kidney & can cause breathing problem.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Pine Oil Suppliers
• Pine Oil Manufacturers
• Pine Oil Wholesaler
• Pine Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Pine Oil