Its botanical name is citrus sinensis and is an evergreen tree, and is larger than sweet orange oil and less hardy with fewer or no spines. The fruit itself has a bitter pulp with no sweet membrane.
It is obtained by method of cold pressing where orange peel is cold pressed.
It smells citrusy and sweet and its colour ranges from yellow orange to yellow.
The main chemical components of orange oil are a-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, limonene, linalool, citronellal, neral and geranial
It blends well with Cinnamon, Clove, ginger, frankincense, Black pepper and other oils.
• It is radiant oil and is also relaxing.
• It can be used effectively for colds,
• It is good for relieving in constipation.
• It is used as ingredient in anti ageing creams.
• It is used to get relieve in dull skin, flatulence, the flu, gums, slow digestion and stress.
• It is a good diuretic and is most useful in balancing water retention and obesity.
• Owing to its stimulant properties it helps in detoxification of the body.
• It can provide relief in constipation, dyspepsia and as a general tonic.
• It relieves in nervous tension and stress.
• Orange oil can help in relieving in colds and flu, nervous tension and stress and helps to create a feeling of happiness and warmth, while helping children fall asleep at night.
• It is used in cream and lotion.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Orange Oil Bitter Suppliers
• Orange Oil Bitter Manufacturers
• Orange Oil Bitter Wholesaler
• Orange Oil Bitter Exporters
• Pure Orange Oil Bitter