Nigellia sativa is called kalonji, fennel flower, black caraway is an annual flowering plant, it grows up to 11.8 inches, and flowers are delicate & usually pale blue & white in color. Fruit is large containing numerous seeds which are used as spice, seeds are dark, thin & crescent shaped when whole. Seeds have a pungent bitter taste & smell.
Kalonji Oil is obtained by cold pressing of black cumin seed.
• It has a spicy and very penetrating smell.
• Black Cumin oil has distinctive flavour and strong, warm aroma.
It consists of Linoleic acid, thymoquinone, nigellone & Melanthin etc.
• Many of the diseases could be treated by indigestion of Black cumin oil like cancer, Heart disease, allergies, anxiety, diabetes, headaches, migraines Etc.
• Kalonji Oil is useful for diarrhea & indigestion.
• It can decrease cholesterol level in blood.
• It prevents development of inflammatory processes in cardiovascular system.
• Kalonji Oil has analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal antioxidant, antiviral Properties.
• It even increases flow of breast milk in nursing mothers.
• It increases healthy fat in body & improves body tone.
• It boosts immune system.
• Kalonji Oil nourishes the skin & helps in regeneration of damaged cell.
Safety & Precautions
• It should not be applied to skin without diluting because it can cause irritations to those with sensitivities.
• Not to be used while pregnancy.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Kalonji Oil Suppliers
• Kalonji Oil Manufacturers
• Cold Pressed Kalonji Oil
• Kalonji Oil Exporters
• Pure Kalonji Oil
• Organic Kalonji Oil