Deodar oil is obtained from the wood and roots of deodar plant. It is also called cedar wood oil. It is grows up to 60 Mt. It is native to India, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Darjeeling and Nepal. Deodar oil is often used for aromatics properties and especially in aromatherapy.
Deodar Oil is obtained from the wood and roots of deodar plant by the method of steam distillation.
Deodar oil has woody smell with light yellow to reddish yellow in color.
• Deodar oil is soothing oil and it gives relief to anxiety.
• Deodar oil provides relief from skin problem and hair problem.
• It is very useful to reduce respiratory conditions.
• Deodar oil helps in relieving from the urinary infection.
• Deodar oil is also to be very good for Asthma, Bronchitis, Arthritis and Rheumatism.
• Deodar oil is helps to remove all kind of insect.
• Deodar oil is very useful for oily skin, catarrh, joint pains, asthma, respiratory problems, dandruff and cystitis.
• It can be use direct on face like cream to remove acne.
Safety & Precautions:
Deodar oil can be avoided by pregnant women and nursing moms should seek correct medical discussion from an expert.
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Deodar Oil Suppliers
• Deodar Oil Manufacturers
• Deodar Oil Wholesaler
• Deodar Oil Exporters
• Pure Deodar Oil
• Organic Deodar Oil