Cedarwood oil is obtained by process of steam distillation.
It has a pale yellow to reddish yellow in color. It is thick and viscous oil has a characteristic soft, woody smell.
The main components are Thujopsene, Sesquiterpenes, Cedrol and Widdrol, Beta-Cedrene and Alpha-Cedrene etc
• It is calming oil and it provides relief to nerves.
• It provides relief in skin problem and hair problem.
• It is helpful relieving respiratory conditions.
• It helps in relieving in urinary tract infection.
• It is known to be useful in Bronchitis, Arthritis, Asthma, and Rheumatism.
• It is also used as insect repellent.
• It is also good in joint pains, asthma, respiratory problems, oily skin, catarrh, dandruff and cystitis.
• It is used as ingredient in creams and it removes acne.
• It is used as anti pyretic, antiseptic, antifungal, Pulmonary and urinary disorders, helpful in hypertension, fever, Obesity, arthritis and gout.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Cedarwood Oil Suppliers
• Cedarwood Oil Manufacturers
• Cedarwood Oil Wholesaler
• Cedarwood Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Cedarwood Oil