Botanical Name: Elettaria Cardamomum
Part used: Seeds Fruits
Cardamom is a spice that belongs to the family of Zingiberaceae and scientifically known as an Elettaria cardamomum plant. This spice is natively attached to India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bhutan. Cardamom is small seed pods in green color. It’s triangular, spindle-shaped seed with thin and papery outer shell.
Cardamom oil is extracted through the process known as steam distillation.
Cardamom oil can nicely blend with Rose, Orange, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Caraway and Cedar Wood Oil.
• Cardamom oil is used for the treatment of digestive problems such as nausea, loss of appetite and constipation.
• Cardamom oil helps in reducing toxic material from the body.
• Cardamom oil is useful in the treatment of oral infection
• It is used for the treatment of cold, cough and flu.
• Cardamom oil is very helpful for the treatment of cancer.
• Cardamom oil has antioxidant activity and anti-inflammatory properties.
Safety and precautions:-
• Do not use Cardamom oil while pregnancy and breastfeeding women
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-