Kiwi Seed oil is scientifically known as a Actinidia chinensis. The Kiwi is native to China. It is also cultivated in New Zealand, Chili and the United States. It grows about 9 to 12 ft. in height and 18 to 24 ft. in length. Kiwi seed oil is a rich source of Vitamins C and E. It also contains around 60% of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
Kiwi seed oil is obtained by cold pressing the seeds of Kiwi Fruit .
• It is Light, Pleasant Aroma.
• It is Highly Moisturizing.
• It is Natural Emollient.
• Kiwi seed oil can help to improve elasticity as well as reduce wrinkles .
• This oil is equally suited for hair and skin care.
• The high concentration of omega-3 helps to maintain moisture in the skin and keep it supple.
• It helps to maintain the acid/alkaline balance in the body.
• Kiwi seed oil is used to keep skin healthy and deeply moisturized.
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Kiwi Seed Oil Suppliers
• Kiwi Seed Oil Manufacturers
• Kiwi Seed Oil Wholesaler
• Kiwi Seed Oil Exporters
• Pure Kiwi Seed Oil
• Cold Pressed Kiwi Seed Oil