Botanical Name: Cananga Odorata VAR GENUINA.
Ylang ylang oil is obtained by process of steam distillation of flowers.
It is clear to yellowish color and has fresh, floral, sweet, slightly fruity, fragrance.
Its main constituents are monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, eugenol and safrole. Linalool, geranyl acetate, caryophyllene, cresyl methyl ether etc.
It is blends well with most floral, fruit and wood scents.
• The essential oil is used in aromatherapy.
• It is believed to relieve high blood pressure, normalize sebum secretion for skin problems.
• It is widely used as ingredient in perfumery industry.
• It improves skin as it Balances oil secretion.
• It Moisturizes and improve oily skin and dry skin.
• It increases hair luster.
• It improves Physiological behavior.
• It Balances hormones, and lower blood pressure.
• It also relieves stress, relieve anxiety, and induce oestrus.
• Ylang Ylang fights depression and relaxes the body and soul, thereby removing anxiety, sadness etc
• It uplifts mood and induces feelings of joy and hope.
• It may be an effective treatment for those undergoing nervous breakdown and acute depression
• Ylang Ylang essential oil is a health booster for the nerves.
• It strengthens the nervous system and restores it from damages
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Ylang Ylang Oil Suppliers
• Ylang Ylang Oil Manufacturers
• Ylang Ylang Oil Wholesaler
• Ylang Ylang Oil Exporters
• Pure Ylang Ylang Oil