Vanilla is a variety of climber, It cannot grow straight and it requires requires support to grow such as tree, pole, or other support. It grows best in hot, humid climates from sea level to an elevation of about 1500 m.
It is obtained by solvent extraction of vanilla beans.
Vanilla Essential Oil blends with essential oils of Orange, Neroli, Lemon, Chamomile, Lavender and Sandalwood.
• Owing to its Antioxidant properties it protects the body from wear and tear, infections.
• It also acts as an antidepressant.
• Owing to its Anticarcinogenic properties it cures, prevent, or slow down cancer particularly regarding prostrate and colon.
• It also reduces fever by fighting infections.
• Being Sedative it soothes nerves and nervous tension.
• It stimulates the secretion of some of the harmones.
• It has relaxing properties.
• It also provides relief from cough, asthma or any other respiratory problems
• It also aids in digestion.
• It aids in-fast healing for wounds, itching and eczemades
• It also reduces Weight.
• It is a great Deodorant-great for eliminating body odor
• It calms and sooths effect on the nerves
• It is also a great mosquito repellent
• It inhibits the growth viruses and infections
• It helps regulate a woman’s menstruation
• Vanilla and Vanilla Essential Oil is widely used in baking, perfume manufacturing and aromatherapy.
• Aroma therapists use Vanilla Essential Oil to help people relax and reduce stress. Put a few drops in you diffuser or just on a cotton ball and inhale.
• Vanilla Oil is used as a ingredient in the perfume and cosmetic industries.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Vanilla Oil Suppliers
• Vanilla Oil Manufacturers
• Vanilla Oil Wholesaler
• Vanilla Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Vanilla Oil