Botanical Name: PinusPalustris.
Turpentine oil is made from the resin of certain pine trees. It is used as medicine. It is derived from Turpentine.The crude turpentine is Steam distilled into commercial turpentine, turpentine Oil. It is used as the starting material to manufacture a variety of other products, including pine oil.
Turpentine Oil is extracted from the livetrees mainly pines.by the method of Steam Distillation.
It blends well with Cedarwood, Rosemary, Lavender, Sage& Juniper Oils.
It is a Colourless liquid with Charctertishodour.
• It is a very important substance with many applications as a solvent in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Turpentine oil is used to reduce the chest congestion that goes along with some lung diseases
• It helps to reduce joint pain, muscle pain, nerve pain, and toothaches.
• Turpentine oil is applied to the skin for joint pain, muscle pain, nerve pain, and toothaches.
• It used as an ingredient in some chewing gums, as treatment for tooth pain.
Safety & Precautions:
• Turpentine oil, when directly in use by mouth, can cause serious side effects including headache, insomnia, kidney damage, brain damage, coughing, bleeding in the lungs, vomiting, coma, and death.
• It might make your condition worse.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Turpentine Oil Suppliers
• Turpentine Oil Manufacturers
• Turpentine Oil Wholesaler
• Turpentine Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Turpentine Oil
• Turpentine Oil Supplier
• Turpentine Oil Manufacturer