Botanical Name : Myroxylon balsamum
Tolu Balsam is a resinous substance obtained from a tree called Myroxylon balsamum in Central and South America. It is also referred to as Myroxylon pereirae. This resin is oily and smells like a mixture of clove, cinnamon and vanilla. This is a unique aromatic combination of sweet and spicy. This is used in many products like flavorings for foods and in cosmetic products. Tolu Balsam also has some medicinal uses. It is used in products and creams for dry socket. The color of Tolu Balsam oil is a deep brown. Its aroma is mild by carries a mix of many aromas. It smells quite pleasant, almost balsamic.
It is obtained by process of steam distillation from the rhizome of Myroxylon pereirae tree.
It blends well with Vanilla, Ylang Ylang, clove, cinnamon, lavender, rose, black pepper.
• The Balsam of Tolu oil is used for their healing properties.
• Tolu Balsam oil is incredibly helpful in respiratory conditions in which there is productive cough.
• Its aroma helps breathe easily and congestion is reduced.
• Massage the painful muscles with Tolu balsam, it reduces inflammation within the cramped muscle and provides relief from soreness in a few hours.
• The aroma of Tolu Balsam essential oil is soothing to the senses. Its aroma can lower your stress.
• It is used to flavor common products like soaps, shampoo, candles
Safety and precautions:
Tolu Balsam oil have a major issue of allergy. Pregnant women should avoid it.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Tolu Balsam Oil Suppliers
• Tolu Balsam Oil Manufacturers
• Tolu Balsam Oil Wholesaler
• Tolu Balsam Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Tolu Balsam Oil