It is obtained from varieties of thyme species such as Thymus vulagris and thymus zygis.
It is main monotrene phenol of thyme oil.
It is extracted by using green solvent or by pressurized liquid extraction (PLE) and supercritical CO2 fluid extraction of thyme plant.
It is powder of crystalline form and has a, odor and has sweet, spicy and medicinal with pungent, caustic strong flavor thyme.
Its main contents are thymol, carvacrol, and paracymene along with, β-caryophyllene, l-linalool,α-terpinene and α-pinene.
• Owing to its antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties it is known to be used as stabilizer in pharmaceutical preparations.
• It is also known to use to treat ringworm infections.
• It can reduce plaque and gingitivis and is beneficial for oral care and is used as ingredient in many types of toothpaste.
• It is also used as preservative in mouthwash
• It can be medical disinfectant.
• It can treat minor health aliments as well.
• It also acts as expectorant for chronic disease patients.
• It also promotes lactation in breast feeding mother.
• It act food additive .
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Thymol Suppliers
• Thymol Manufacturers
• Thymol Wholesaler
• Thymol Exporters
• Pure Thymol