Thyme oil is derived from the herb scientifically known as Trachyspermum ammi, or Caram copticum. Thyme oil belongs to Apiaceae family, originated from Egypt and spread throughout South West Asia such as in India, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan. The plant of Thyme oil grows approximately up to 2 feet, predominate winter crop. Thyme is annual shrub with small, soft hairs and its fruits are grayish in color and oval in shape. Thyme oil is used in the preparation of medicines.
Thyme oil is pale yellowish in color, burning taste with characteristic thyme odor.
Thyme oil is chemically composed of thymol, β-pinene, γ-terpinene, carvacrol, dipentene, and p-cymene.
• Thyme oil is a key ingredient in the manufacturing of toothpaste and mouthwashes
• Thyme oil is also used in aromatherapy, in body oil
• Thyme oil is very useful for the treatment of cholera and diarrhea.
• It provides aid in healing painful throat.
• Thyme oil used to ease stuffy nose, sinus congestion, cold, and coughs.
• Thyme oil is very helpful for the treatment of kidney stone as its property has ability to dissolves stone and treats urinary infections
• It is also used in wound cleaning
• Thyme oil is used for treating skin infection as it has antiseptic property.
• It has the antifungal component which helps to get rid of molds, yeasts and other fungi.
• It is used for the treatment of a migraine and rheumatic pain.
Safety and Prevention-
• If any person is on diet, avoid using Thyme oil.
• Consult to doctor first before using while pregnant or breastfeeding.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Thyme oil health benefits
• Thyme essential oil
• Thyme oil Suppliers
• Thyme oil Wholesaler
• Thyme oil Manufacturers
• Thyme oil Exporters