Botanical Name: Pinus.
It is naturally occurring monoterpene alcohol extracted from pine tree, which has been isolated from many of sources like Pine, Petitgrainoil and Cajeput Oil. It is widely used as flavoring agent, spices, personal care products and synthetic detergents. Terpineol is highly soluble in ether and alcohol but slightly soluble in water.
Terpineol Oil is extracted from pine tree by the method of distillation fraction.
It blends well with Ether and Alcohol.
It is a Colourless liquid with strong, dry balsamic aroma.
• It is widely used in Perfume industries and Pharmaceutical industries.
• It used in deodorizers, cleaners and masking agents.
• It is a very useful product for treating many infections and diseases.
• It is used as non-reactive property in leather chemicals industries.
• It is useful for treating blockage in nasal passages, pain, burns and insects bites.
Safety & Precautions:
Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Terpineol BP Suppliers
• Terpineol BP Manufacturers
• Terpineol BP Wholesaler
• Terpineol BP Exporters
• Terpineol IP/USP Suppliers
• Terpineol IP/USP Manufacturers
• Terpineol IP/USP Exporters
• Terpineol IP/USP Wholesaler