Botanical name : Artemisia Dracunculus
It is a perennial herb grows about 1 meter (3 feet) high. It has silvery-green leaves covered with silky, fine hairs and pale yellow flowers. It is also called as Little dragon' mainly because of the way the root seems to coil up like a dragon.
The Essential Oil of Tarragon is extracted by steam distillation of its leaves and flowering tops.
Tarragon oil has a herby, spicy, somewhat anise aroma.
Its main components are cineol, estragole, ocimene, and phellandrene.
It blends well with carrot seed oil, lavender oil, lime oil, and rosewood oil.
• It acts as a detoxifier and help remove toxins from the body.
• It also aids in circulation.
• It also helps detoxification by stimulating urination and excretion, which both help to remove toxins.
• This essential oil stimulates the secretion of digestive juices into the stomach, which increases appetite.
• It improves the circulation of blood and lymph.
• This oil speeds up digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive juices
• The spicy smell of tarragon makes it a good deodorant.
• It helps in relieving pain during menstruation.
• It stimulates the brain, nervous, digestive, circulatory, and endocrinal system.
• The toxicity of this oil kills any worms in the body like roundworms and tapeworms
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Tarragon Oil Suppliers
• Essential Oils
• Tarragon Oil Exporters
• Tarragon Oil wholesaler
• 100% Pure Tarragon Oil