Spike Lavender Oil is Scientifically known as Lavandula latifolia. Spike Lavender Oil is similar in usage to that of Lavender angustifolia or Lavender officianalis. Lavandula latifolia is native to France, Spain, Italy and the Balkans. This Plant belongs to the Lamiaceae Family and it grows from 30 to 80 centimeters (11.8 to 31.5 inches) tall. Spike Lavender oil has more camphorous aroma than true Lavender oil.
Spike Lavender Oil is extracted from the flowers of the Lavender by the method of steam distillation.
This oil is typically clear or yellowish in color.
• It can be used to help ease aches, pains or the discomfort associated with arthritis.
• It is also used to ease headaches.
• It is used in the fragrance industry, specifically in soap formulations.
• It is useful for wounds and damaged or scarred skin.
• It is useful for stress-related conditions including depression.
Safety and precaution
Avoid with epilepsy, fever and during pregnancy.
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Spike Lavender Oil Suppliers
• Spike Lavender Oil Manufacturers
• Spike Lavender Oil Wholesaler
• Spike Lavender Oil Exporters
• Pure Spike Lavender Oil
• Organic Spike Lavender Oil