Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
The plants originated from South Africa and are well found in Reunion, Madagascar, Egypt and Morocco. It is a hairy perennial shrub, and grows up to one meter high (3 feet) with pointed leaves, serrated at the edges. It has pinkish-white flowers.
It has a sweet and rosy smell with a mint overtone and is colorless to light green color and aroma similar to Geranium and it is watery in viscosity.
It is obtained by method of steam distillation form leaves and stalks of the plant of geranium.
It blends well with Carrot seed, Cedar wood, Citronella, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Clary sage, Lavender oil etc.
• This oil is diluted in shampoo to help remove head lice.
• It has all-over balancing effect and hence creates balance between oily and dry skin.
• It helps in relieving depression and anxiety and it relieves stress.
• It helps in balancing the water systems in the body.
• It is useful for treating jaundice, gall stones.
• A tonic is what tones up overall health.
• Internally, it makes all the systems and functions work properly in the body by influencing endocrine glands for regulating the secretion of various hormones, enzymes, acids and bile.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Rose Geranium Oil Suppliers
• Rose Geranium Oil Manufacturers
• Rose Geranium Oil Wholesaler
• Rose Geranium Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Rose Geranium Oil