Rhassoul or ghassoul is cosmetic clay found in morocco. It is also called as Red clay and oxide clay. It is combined with water to clean the body and has been used by North African women for centuries to care for their skin and hair.
It is obtained by natural geothermal and volcanic activity. It is washed, sundried and powdered into smooth form and then it is refined and it becomes smooth.
Rhassoul contains silica, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, lithium, and trace elements
• It is mainly used in Traditional Moroccan Hammams and in Turkish baths.
• It is used as a facial mask and poultice to the body.
• It softens the skin, reduce sebum secretion, regenerate the skin by removing dead cells, and rebalance the skin by tightening the pores.
• It is also used for hair washing. and useful for dandruff prevention and head skin nurturance
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Rhassoul Clay Suppliers
• Rhassoul Clay Manufacturers
• Rhassoul Clay Wholesaler
• Rhassoul Clay Exporters
• 100% Pure Rhassoul Clay