It is a tropical fruit and is rich in vitamins, enzymes and anti oxidants and its fruit is cluster of berries. It is used obtained by cold pressing the berries and is used in cosmetic, flavour and fragrance industry. It is one of the important Indian diets and is used by patients of arthritis as it has magnesium which helps in repairing bones.
Pine apple oil is obtained by process of cold pressing of its berries.
It is red in colour and has a tangy scent.
It mainly consist of vitamin c, magnesium, calcium, Pottasium, vitamin B 6 etc.
It blends well with many essential oils like grapefruit, orange, bergamot etc.
• It has found uses in pharma, cosmetic and flavour industry.
• It is used as ingredient in moisturisers owing to its hydrating property.
• It is also a booster of collagen and thus it tones and firms skin.
• It could also cure burn wounds.
• It is used as massage oil and also it removes dead skin cells.
• It is ideal for aged skin as it reduces fine lines and also smoothens skin.
• It strengthens nails.
• It also promotes bone growth due to presence of high magnesium content.
• It is also good for oral health.
• It also reduces inflammation and cures cough and cold.
• It also promotes hair growth and improves its shine.
• It also aids in providing relief in acne owing to its antioxidant properties.
• It also heals cracked heels.
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Pineapple Seed Oil Suppliers
• Pineapple Seed Oil Manufacturers
• Pineapple Seed Oil Wholesaler
• Pineapple Seed Oil Exporters
• Pure Pineapple Seed Oil
• Cold Pressed Pineapple Seed Oil