Indian Piperita oil is also known as peppermint oil. Piperita Oil used in various items or products such as cosmetics, perfumes, chewing gums, tooth pastes, ointments, lotions, analgesic balms, creams, etc. It is also known for its Therapeutic qualities for centuries, it is very effective in digestive issues and pain relief.
It is extracted by the steam distillation process from leaves and flowers of the aerial parts of Peppermint herb
• Peppermint oil is commonly used to stimulate digestive system.
• This oil can be used to cure indigestion and nausea.
• It is used as a traditional remedy for muscle and nerve pain, headaches, stomach problems, cold and intestine problems.
• It gives a cooling excitement and has a calming effect on the body which can reduce muscles pain.
• It can help freshen bad breath and pacify digestive issues.
• It kills the bad breath bacteria for making the breath smell fresh and minty.
• It is used as a mouth freshener and is a best replacement of sugary chewing gum.
• It cures the soreness occurred due to arthritis and inflammation.
• It is helpful in soothing the digestive problems such as diarrhea and indigestion.
• Oil of Indian Piperita is highly important in Ayurveda and it has also a long tradition of medicinal use.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Peppermint Oil BP Suppliers
• Peppermint Oil BP Manufacturers
• Peppermint Oil BP Wholesaler
• Peppermint Oil BP Exporters
• 100% Pure Peppermint Oil BP
• Peppermint Oil Suppliers
• Peppermint Oil Manufacturers