Patchouli is a bushy herb of mint family it reaches up to 75mts in height & it consist of pale pink white flowers. It grows well in hot weather, but not direct sunlight. Flowers produce seed which are harvested for planting. Cuttings from mother plants can also be rooted in water to produce additional plants.
Patchouli oil is obtained by steam distillation of leaves. Highest quality oil is produced from fresh leaves.
It has deep, musky fragrance.
Its chief components are Patchoulol & nor patchoulenol.
It blends well with bergamot, clary sage, geranium, lavender & myrrh.
• It is a widely used in modern perfumery.
• In industrial products such as paper towels, laundary detergents & air freshners.
• It also acts as insect repellant.
• It is an important ingredient in incense.
• It is used in protection of clothes & fabrics from insects.
• This is great for people suffering from depression.
• It soothes inflammation.
• It protects wounds & ulcers from developing infections & becoming septic or tetanus.
• It helps to strengthen the hold of gums on teeth, prevents sagging of skin.
• It acts as anti ageing substance.
• It speeds up healing process of cuts & wounds & fades scar.
• It stimulates generation of new body cells.
• It can eliminate or mask body odor.
• It increases frequency of urination thus helping in removal of toxins from body.
• It also helps in losing weight.
• It increases appetite.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Patchouli Oil Suppliers
• Patchouli Oil Manufacturers
• Patchouli Oil Wholesaler
• Patchouli Oil Exporters
• Pure Patchouli Oil
• Natural Patchouli Oil
• Patchouli Essential Oil
• Organic Patchouli Oil