Its common name is Palmarosa, its botanical name is Cymbopogon martini. It is herbaceous grass and grows in tropical condition.
It is obtained by process of steam distillation of its flowers.
It is colourless to pale yellow in colour and it smells like geranial
It mainly consists of ` Linalool, geranyl acetate, limonene & mycrene.
It blends well with Bergamot, rosemary, ylang ylang, lime & Geranium oil.
• It calms the mind & has uplifting effect and counter Physical & nervous exhaustion, nervousness & stress problem.
• It is used to treat fever & digestive system.
• It improves the intestinal tract.
• It helps in relieving sore and stiff muscles.
• It proves effective against bacteria and viruses.
• It also aids in healing wound.
• It is also used as ingredient in soaps, perfumes & cosmetics.
• It is used in massage oil as this has soothing effect on skin and retains the moisture of skin.
• It is also used as ingredient in creams and lotions owing to its moisturizing properties.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Palmarosa Oil Suppliers
• Palmarosa Oil Manufacturers
• Palmarosa Oil Wholesaler
• Palmarosa Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Palmarosa Oil