It is obtained by steam distillation of flowering dry herbs of oregano plant.
Oregano oil has a powerful, spicy aroma and is pale yellow in color and viscosity in medium to watery.
The main chemical components are carvacrol, thymol, p-cymene, cis-ocimene, caryophyllene and linalool.
• Organic Oregano Essential Oil is considered to be "nature's cure all" due to high carvacol and thymol content.
• It is used to treat itches, skin infections, cuts and wounds in topical applications
• Owing to its anti-inflammatory properties it is effective against swelling and pain caused by rheumatism.
• Oregano Oil is useful in blends to treat symptoms associated with colds, flues, bronchitis and other respiratory ailments.
• It can even be rubbed on a toothache to relieve pain.
• It provides relief in insect bites.
• Owing to its anti-microbial properties are said to assist in the prevention of infections and to treat skin fungi such as athlete's foot.
• It has also been used to eliminate lice infestations and intestinal worm
• It can also be used as a fragrance component in soaps, colognes and perfumes, especially men's fragrances.
• Its properties are antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and anti-parasitic properties.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Oregano Oil Suppliers
• Oregano Oil Manufacturers
• Oregano Oil Wholesaler
• Oregano Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Oregano Oil