Noni Tree is also known as Indian Mulberry, Mengkudu. Noni seed’s botanical name is Morinda citrifolia. Noni Tree is a small tree that grows a normal height around 10 to 30 feet. The tree bears flowers and fruit-year round. This small evergreen shrub has large bright green elliptical leaves. It contains lots of seeds.
Noni seeds were roasted at 120°C for 20 min and then cold pressed by twin screw extruder.
• Noni seed oil is used topically to address inflammatory skin conditions and joint pain.
• It is used for making dyes for clothing.
• Noni oil is used in various products such as lotions, body care lotion, scrub, body creams and bath bombs.
• Noni Seed Oil is used for hair include damage repair, improved shine and overall healthier hair.
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Noni Seed Oil Suppliers
• Noni Seed Oil Manufacturers
• Noni Seed Oil Wholesaler
• Noni Seed Oil Exporters
• Pure Noni Seed Oil
• Cold Pressed Noni Seed Oil