Botanical Name : Cymbopogon martinii(sofia)
Ginger Grass Oil is a permanent budding herbaceous plant having extensive slender stems with terminal flowering tops. The oil is obtained from the grass and it has very strong fragrant. It is light yellow to light brown liquid with a sharp scent. Its place of origin is India.
Ginger grass oil is extracted by the method of steam distillation from unpeeled or gried, ground up roots of ginger grass plant.
Canaga, Geranium, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Cedar wood.
• It calms and soothes so good in bath therapy or massage.
• It is widely used to cure various ailments such as Cough, Rheumatism, Arthritis Gout, Cold, Bronchitis and Sciatica.
• Ginger grass Oil is use as skin care products to reduce like Scares, Wrinkles, Acne and Dermatitis and give a clear and beautiful skin.
• The healing properties of Ginger grass oil are pain reliever, antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, expectorant, febrifuge, refreshment, stomachic, sudorific.
• Ginger grass essential oil improves blood circulation and provides calmness.
• Ginger grass oil is the wonderful action of sore muscles, swelling muscle or joint pains.
Safety and precautions:
Dilute before use; for external use only. Its cause skin exasperation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Ginger Grass Oil Suppliers
• Ginger Grass Oil Manufacturers
• Ginger Grass Oil Wholesaler
• Ginger Grass Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Ginger Grass Oil