Garlic oil is obtained from the clove of garlic. It is scientifically known as Allium sativum. It is native to Asia and South America. Also it is mostly used in making medicine and add flavor in food. The plant is grows up to 4 feet. Garlic is easy to grow in any soil.
Garlic oil is extracted from the cloves of garlic by the method of steam distillation.
Garlic oil has pungent and character aroma with golden yellow to reddish in color.
• Garlic Oil has antimicrobial & cancer fighting properties.
• Garlic oil is an excellent remedy for bad skin.
• Its main content is allicin which helps to remove any type of tooth pain.
• The oil has various nutrients for stop hair problems like hair fall, dandruff and also nourish your hair.
• Garlic oil is mostly used in Pharma, Cosmetic and food products.
• Garlic oil is suitable for the use in skincare products.
• Food and Flavoring Uses
• It is also used as a flavoring agent for seasoning and savory snacks.
Safety & Precautions
• Check for and remove any contact lenses. If it happens, so straight away flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes and get medical attention.
• If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical attention.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Garlic Oil Suppliers
• Garlic Oil Manufacturers
• Garlic Oil Wholesaler
• Garlic Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Garlic Oil