Its scientific name is Canarium Luzonicum whose resin is harvested which is pale yellow substance with consistency of honey. Elemi oil is obtained by steam distillation of resin.
Elemi oil is obtained by steam distillation of gum obtained from Elemi Tree.
Elemi oil is colorless to pale yellow in colour and fragranceis like pine & lemon.
It consist of limonene, elemol, elemicin,lcarvone & terpinolene etc.
It is known to blends with franckincense, lavender, rosemary, myrrh & sage.
• It is used in manufacturing of soaps.
• It is ingredient in manufacturing of cosmetics & perfumes.
• Elemi Essential Oil is used in paint industries.
• Owing to its antiseptic properties it protects against infection.
• It protects wounds from infections.
• It is effective in cutting down pain related to cold, fever & sprains.
• It cures headaches, migraines & muscular pain.
• It also clears congestion & makes breathing easier.
• It stimulates circulation, secretion of hormones & enzymes.
• Elemi Oil also boosts the immune system of body.
• It tones up all the organic systems functioning in body.
• It is useful in treating sinusitis, joint pain, digestive disorders, mumps & chill.
Safety and Precautions
• It may cause irritations to people with sensitive skin.
• It should not be applied on skin of babies.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Elemi Oil Suppliers
• Elemi Oil Manufacturers
• Elemi Oil Wholesaler
• Elemi Oil Exporters
• 100% Pure Elemi Oil