Dill Seed essential oil extracted from the Anethum Sowa - also known as the Indian Dill, belongs to the family of Umbelliferae (Apiaceae) family. The Dill Seed oil is squeezed by the process known as steam distillation process. Dill Seed oil is used to cure aromatherapy and useful external applications.
Dill seed oil is squeezed from the steam distillation of dried seeds
Chemical composition of Dill oil is D-Carvone, dill apiole, limonene and p-cymene etc.
• Dill oil has antispasmodic activity. It relaxes on nerves, muscles and respiratory system.
• It cures the infection in the colon, kidney, genital and urinary tract.
• Dill oil helps to enhance the secretion of digestive enzyme
• Daily intakes of Dill oil can help in the treatment of constipation and piles.
• Dill oil improved the quantity and quality of breast milk.
• Dill oil is used for healing stomach ulcer.
• Dill oil relives in depression and hypertension.
Safety & Precaution:-
• Do not use Dill oil while pregnancy
• If dill oil comes in contact with skin or eyes then wash your eyes immediately with plenty of water
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Dill Seed oil Manufacturers
• Dill Seed Oil Suppliers
• Pure Dill Seed Oil
• Dill Seed Oil Exporters
• Dill Seed Oil IP/BP/USP