Chestnut oil is obtained from the kernel of Chestnut. Chestnut is also known as horse chestnut. It is native to Northern Hemisphere. It is a genus of eight or nine spices. Chestnut tree grows up to 10-15 MT. The fruit has pointed end with a small tuft and the color of the fruit is pale brown. The all part of this tree like seed, bark, flower and leaves are used to make medicine.
Chestnut oil is extracted from the seeds, leaves and flower by the method of cold pressing and steam distillation.
It has characteristic aroma with pale yellow color.
• Chestnut oil can be used as various types of disease like swollen vein, varicose vein, and hemorrhoids.
• Chestnut oil can treat as scalp infection.
• Chestnut oil is used to make medicine for diarrhea, fever, and enlarged prostate.
• Chestnut oil is also helpful to the skin for lupus and skin ulcers.
• Chestnut oil is very useful for Joint pain, swelling, fever, skin problems and fracture pain.
A.G Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Chestnut Oil Suppliers
• Chestnut Oil Manufacturers
• Chestnut Oil Wholesaler
• Chestnut Oil Exporters
• Pure Chestnut Oil
• Cold Pressed Chestnut Oil